- 1 cup of oat bran
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 cup of low fat milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Add all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Heat a frying pan and lightly spray with oil
- Place small amount of mixture in pan and flip when bubbles appear in surface
- Remove from pan when both sides are golden brown
- Add toppings as desired - I added Greek yoghurt and fresh berries
Makes 12 pancakes.
Who said pancakes need to be unhealthy? These ones certainly pack a nutritional punch! Bon appétit.