What you'll need:
- Heat the oil in a hot pan
- Add the onion, garlic and chilli and sauté until onions are soft and translucent
- Add the capsicum followed by the diced tomatoes and 6 basil leaves and cook for 3 minutes
- Once simmering, add the eggs and cook for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking
- Season with salt and pepper and add remaining basil leaves to pan
- Serve with toast
Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes. Serves 3.
Nutritional info per serve:
1228Kj, 17.6g protein, 17.3g fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 13.5g carbohydrates, 12.3g sugar, 7.5g fibre.
NB: Wearing daggy apron is optional